I have two boys.
They are not technically "mine," but I like to call them "my boys." I am their nanny. I have been with them since they were three months old. Next week it will be a year since I first started spending my days with my sweet M & Ms, Max and Myles. It has been a wonderful experience watching them grow and develop their unique, little personalities. Some days have been tough, just because they both require so much energy from me, but the good days outweigh the tough ones. I love these little guys, and feel privileged to be spending so much time with them. Although I can't wait to have a precious little one of my own someday, I will miss my M & Ms. In the meantime, I will relish the times I get to cut up their pears and string cheese, read them books, take them to the park, and wash their little hands.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My Boys.
Posted by Mandi at 10:38 AM
Labels: Max and Myles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment