I did it.
For quite a while, I have been itching to start a blog. However, Allen and I have wanted to launch a website (which would include a blog) for a while, but have yet to actually find time to create it. I know it will eventually happen (after finishing some more projects around the house, celebrating my sister's wedding, and enjoying the holidays), but in the meantime, I thought I would just use Blogger as an outlet for my full, and even sometimes creative, mind. Do you ever find yourself experiencing a certain situation in life and think to yourself, "I'd like to blog about this"? I do. Sometimes, after trying a new recipe or visiting a new place, I just want to share it with someone else.
So, after silently stalking other blogs, I am officially starting my own!
Until next time,
Toodleloo!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I Have a Blog.
Posted by Mandi at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for the prayers and keep 'em coming!!
Post a Comment